We have emerged from the depths of sickness. We woke up this morning feeling sore and changed. It’s odd sometimes how an illness can feel like a really uncomfortable vision quest. We watched a documentary on Ayahuasca – I can say with a cursory mental inventory we had many of the same experiences:
- Vomiting and Diarrhea shared as a group
- A headache so profound that the pain became something else – a gateway to the multiverse
- Coughing that morphed into animal communications.
- Confrontational dreams filled with unknowable symbolism
- Sweat rolling off our bodies in the patterns of mystical mandalas.
- A sense of taking a long journey
- A lot of laundry to do